Engineered to significantly improve safety and efficiency when cutting brick walls, mortar and more.
Cut square, deep and with precision.
The Allsaw AS175 is ideal for Trade Professionals and DIY Enthusiasts, there is a number of specialised blade options for specialised trade applications.
- Powerful 1400W motor
- Trigger switch
- Adjustable belt drive
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Tungsten Carbide teeth blades
Cut Dry. Cut Clean.
For the first time you can cut dry and cut clean at the same time. Inside jobs are now possible without the usual painstaking clean up time.
Powerful, heavy duty 1400 Watt motor. Long lasting motor life even in the toughest working environments. All AllSaw compatible blades have high quality Tungsten Carbide teeth that are also resharpenable.
- The clever ergonomic design improves balance and control, whilst preventing dangerous and deadly kickbacks.
- The unique patent cutting technology produces little airborne dust which creates a safer environment for the operator and bystanders.
- The engineered design allows the operator clear visibility when cutting.
With a number of specialised Allsaw AS170 compatible blades available, including Wood Blades, Heritage Blades, Switchbox Blades, Headjoint Blades and more. We have the blade for the job.
For more sensitive work environments and work site restrictions, the new Heavy Duty Dust Boot takes dust removal to a whole new level. An attachment for the Arbortech Allsaw, the new design eradicates dust regardless of the blade depth, but still allows for precision cutting.
- AS175 Power Tool
- Tool Bag
- Heavy Duty Dust Boot
- Spare Set of Screws for Blades
- Set of General Purpose Blades
- Set of Plunge Blades
- Ian Key