INCREASED BALANCE DESIGNED TO POUR HEAVY, HIGHER VISCOSITY MATERIALS WITH EASE AND PRECISION
The same as the regular Mega Hippo, the Gen-2 has a raised upper handle and increased balance that gives greater control when maneuvering and pouring.
These versatile machines have proven on-site performance to boost productivity and profitability.
- Handles are 200mm higher than standard PMH Mega Hippo when pouring.
- Mixes, delivers and spreads material quickly with excellent control
- Handles wide range of self leveling compounds
- Easy operation by one person
- Reduces time, effort and labour costs
- Thorough mixing, blending and placement without mess
- Dust extraction port to allow vacuum connection to reduce dust hazard while mixing
- Easy to clean out
- Wheel kit options:
- F Series Interior
- X Series Exterior
- PM705 Canister Liner also available separately
Bowl capacity: 6 x 20kg mix plus water (85 litres/160kg)
Mixing paddle: TW225D large dual helix
Motor: 1800W 2-speed, RCD protected
Tilting cradle: Balanced for easy operation
Design: NZ Patent No. 512632
All IP rights reserved