Choosing the right power trowel to fit your specifications is an important aspect that will potentially affect the quality and profit of your job. The Raptor brand has been known for its matchless performance in quality and reliability, displayed through its perfected design along with a genuine Honda engine will offer you many years of high quality trouble-free performance. When it comes to choosing the right power trowel Raptor power trowels have a cutting edge in the market. This 24-inch Raptor is a huge success with small concrete pours, edging big slabs an risers and in compact areas, powered by a genuine Honda GX160 engine.
- 24-inch machine features a 620mm guard ring diameter.
- Centre mounted lifting hook attached to arm.
- Perfected engine balance allows for a smooth and accurate finish.
- 4 blade machine.
- Weight of 50kg.
- Handle mounted kill switch for safe handling.
- 12 months warranty.
- Heavy duty gear box designed for a long-life performance.
- Machine is power by a genuine Honda GX160 (4.8 horsepower)
- Accurate (Knob type) pitch control
- Foldable arm allows for easy handling, transport & storage.
We have sold our power trowels and floats extensively through NZ to the precast and professional concrete industries and stand behind our product. We supply a full range of power trowel blades and replacement parts.