Choosing the right power trowel to fit your specifications is an important aspect that will potentially affect the quality and profit of your job. The Raptor brand has been known for its matchless performance in quality and reliability, displayed through its perfected design along with a genuine Honda engine will offer you many years of high quality trouble-free performance. When it comes to choosing the right power trowel Raptor power trowels have a cutting edge in the market. This 40-inch Raptor is a huge success in the precast and construction industry due to its robust design, powered by a genuine Honda GX160 engine.
- 40-inch machine features a 1050mm guard ring diameter.
- 12 months warranty.
- Heavy duty gear box designed for a long-life performance.
- Handle mounted kill switch for safe handling.
- Centre mounted lifting hook.
- (Knob type) pitch control
- 4 blade machine.
- Machine is power by a genuine Honda GX160 (4.8 horsepower)
- Weight of 85kg.
- Perfected engine balance allows for a smooth and accurate finish.
- Robust arm and framework allows great performance for tough work conditions.
We have sold our power trowels and floats extensively through NZ to the precast and professional concrete industries and stand behind our product. We supply a full range of power trowel blades and replacement parts.