Choosing the right power trowel to fit your specifications is an important aspect that will potentially affect the quality and profit of your job. The Raptor brand has been known for its matchless performance in quality and reliability, displayed through its perfected design along with a genuine Honda engine will offer you many years of high quality trouble-free performance. When it comes to choosing the right power trowel Raptor power trowels have a cutting edge in the market. This 36-inch Premium Raptor is the most popular walk behind power trowel in the Raptor range, powered by a genuine Honda GX270 (9 horsepower) engine.
- 36-inch machine features a 970mm guard ring diameter.
- Centre mounted lifting hook.
- Machine is power by a genuine Honda GX270 (9 horsepower)
- Weight of 85kg.
- 12 months warranty.
- 4 blade machine.
- Premium spider arm design and perfected engine balance allows for a smooth and accurate finish.
- Rotor speed 0-150 RPM.
- Handle mounted kill switch for safe handling.
- Comes with foldable wheels making it possible to be operated by one person.
- Accurate (Knob type) pitch control
- Heavy duty gear box designed for a long-life performance.
We have sold our power trowels and floats extensively through NZ to the precast and professional concrete industries and stand behind our product. We supply a full range of power trowel blades and replacement parts.