Choosing the right power trowel to fit your specifications is an important aspect that will potentially affect the quality and profit of your job. The Raptor brand has been known for its matchless performance in quality and reliability, displayed through its perfected design along with a genuine Honda engine will offer you many years of high quality trouble-free performance. When it comes to choosing the right power trowel Raptor power trowels have a cutting edge in the market. This 46-inch premium Raptor is the head of Raptor walk behinds, powered by a genuine Honda GX270 (9 horsepower) engine.
- 46-inch machine features a 1220mm guard ring diameter.
- Centre mounted lifting hook.
- Powered by a genuine Honda GX270 (9 horsepower)
- 4 blade machine.
- Premium spider arm design and perfected engine balance allows for a smooth and accurate finish.
- Handle mounted kill switch for safe handling.
- 12 months warranty
- Rotor speed 0-145 RPM.
- Heavy duty gear box designed for a long-life performance.
- Weight of 100kg.
- Comes with accurate (Knob type) pitch control
We have sold our power trowels and floats extensively through NZ to the precast and professional concrete industries and stand behind our product. We supply a full range of power trowel blades and replacement parts.