A system to ensure the height worker is safe while ascending, descending or accidental fall, slip or medical issue.
The elements of the Branach Fall Control address:
STRENGTH required to arrest the user.
STABILITY required to remain upright during a fall event.
ANCHORING mechanism to ensure the user does not separate from the ladder structure.
RESCUE so the height worker can be safely lowered down by someone on the ground.
- The worker is safe from the moment they leave the ground.
- The stability system works from the ground up.
- Fall control system stems from the increased base of support.
- The ladder is secured with an integrated tether system.
- Integrated rescue by second user from the ground.
- Allows workers to work from the ladder with both hands comfortably and safely.
- To meet and exceed compliance and international standards.
- Design fit for purpose, critical piece of climbing equipment.
- Periodic inspection schedule recommended.
Click here to see our complete Branach range
Proud to be NZ Distributors and Repairers for Branach