Our Branach PowerMaster Extension Ladder range features Branach’s unique strongbox construction. This allows for dramatic rigidity which greatly reduces twist and sway. They are designed for maximum safety when working at heights.
Branach care about safety and convenience. That’s why they invented the Branach latch which it situated at the top of the ladder. With single hand operation and side-pull rope (no trip hazard) the latch protects the rungs.
The Branach D Rung provides stability and comfort when working at height, and its non-slipsurface ensures safety in all weather. A proven product you can trust.
The Swivel Foot gives workers peace of mind when working on rough and slippery surfaces. Branach’s unique fiberglass patented box rail construction provides superior safety and meets the needs of industry leaders.
- Fiberglass stiles ensure workers are isolated form the ground, making the product suitable for electrical work
- Lightweight and effortless action to deploy
- Flat D rungs provide safety and comfort to the height worker
- Strongbox construction results in dramatic reduction in twist and sway
- Branach Latch or Conventional Latch available
- All-weather resistant
- Swivel foot maximises grip on uneven ground
- Optional TerrainMaster feet for working on uneven ground
- Complies to EN 131-1
Contact us today for all Branach Ladder Sales and certified repairs.
Click here to see our range of Branach WorkMaster Fibreglass Step Platform Ladders
Proud to be NZ Distributors and Repairers for Branach