Telescopic Platform Ladder
Height adjustable platform with a choice of 4 height settings. Platform heights adjustable in seconds. Set front and back stiles to varying heights for working on steps or uneven ground. Handrail allows for 3 points of contact. Large rubber feet for stable grip and hard wearing. Rated to 200kg for industrial applications. One-piece, smooth operation – simply folds flat and locks. Can be fitted with accessories – tool bucket and full surround handrail.
All In One Telescopic Ladder
Smart design – can be used as a step or single ladder. Easily seen hinge lock – it’s obvious when it’s engaged. Heavy duty feet braces – greater stability. Easily operated height lock – simple pull out and release. All-in-One – five different settings for every application. 150kg load rating.
Bailey Telescopic Multi Purpose Ladder
Ideal for the tradesperson or serious DIYer requiring the benefits of one of the most versatile ladders on the market. The Bailey FS13644 converts into four different configurations, a double sided stepladder, a single straight ladder, two individual trestles and a telescopic adjustable ladder.
- Industrial Duty Rated multi-purpose ladder designed for use on industrial worksites
- 135kg load rating
- Strong, aluminum construction
- Telescopic design quickly adjusts to a comfortable working height
- Adjust angle positions easily with push knobs
- Wide flared bottom for firm support and stability
- Anti-slip feet for safety and stability
- Made to Australian Standards AS1892
Bailey Adjustable Height Platform Ladder
The new Bailey FS13999 Adjustable Height Platform Stepladder is four (4) platform stepladders in one neat and easy use compact design to increase job site safety and productivity. The Adjustable Height Platform Stepladder quickly converts from a 3 step platform stepladder to a 4, 5, or 6 step platform stepladder using a single handed operation. The innovative design allows the back legs to be adjusted in 50mm increments allowing the ladder to be used safely on a staircase or sloping ground. Add the optional safety gate and you have a secure, safe, and stable work platform that provides a compliant working at heights platform. This is possibly the only platform stepladder you will need on the job site or at home to provide variable height access.
- Converts from a 3 step platform ladder to a 4, 5 or 6 step ladder
- Max reach 3.71m
- Adjustable back legs can safely level ladder on stairways or slopes
- Lightest adjustable platform ladder on the market
- 170kg load rating
- Large platform standing area 420 x 500mm
- Multi-function handrail for tool and equipment storage
- Anti-slip PVC boots for added stability
- Made to AS/ NZS 1892