The maximum level of flexibility in shoring solutions!
The ST 100 Shoring Tower has been designed for fast assembly and dismantling according to the stacking principle. The individual frames are simply inserted into each other and offset at 90°; tools are not required. With a single frame type, all required assembly heights can be realised. Diagonals ensure extremely tight connections for crane transport and during erection.
• All tower heights can be realized with only 5 system components
• Fast. easy and simple assembly without bolts or pins – without any tools whatsoever
• High load-bearing capacity. Leg loads of up to 53 kN are possible depending on the tower height and wind load
• Can be moved in large units by crane due to the high rigidity of the ledger connections
- Shoring tower with 1.00 m x 1.00 m ground plan comprised of 4 stacking frames per m of tower height respectively (frame height 50 cm)
- Leg loads up to 53 kN – depending on the tower height and wind load
- In accordance with the type test, up to 214 kN load per tower with assembly heights of up to 22.29 m
- Fast height adjustment through the 50 cm grid dimensions of the frames in combination with spindle extensions
- Moving the towers by means of the Transportation Wheel
- Crosshead Spindle for accommodating up to 2 GT 24 | VT 20 Formwork Girders
- Head Spindle for accommodating steel walers or other steel profiles (maximum tilt of the Head Plate 4.4 %)
AVAILABLE TO HIRE IN THE CANTERBURY REGION ONLY
Phone Dean (Christchurch Branch) Freephone 0508 447 348 or 021 228 5282 for more information.